Why Join HPFC?
Howland Place Fitness Center
The simplest answer is to Save You Money and Enjoy a Better Quality of Life!
1.Exercise and Nutrition is the best possible preventive care you can do for your body and mind.
2.You will save money on current and future healthcare needs by staying physically ﬁt. Your body and mind will function better on a daily basis and you will enjoy the freedom of a better quality of life that you deserve and owe yourself, your family and friends.
3.Did you know that studies show that health & ﬁtness is contagious and spreads like the ﬂu? So does the opposite of that– poor health & nutrition which has lead to an epidemic of obesity in our country, which not only has affected adults but
also our children.
4.Studies have shown that your choice of either good health & ﬁtness or poor health & ﬁtness affects your family, friends and hundreds possibly thousands of people you donʼt even know. The ripple effect also hits you from people who make poor health choices you donʼt know but your friends, friends do. The old saying goes, “everybody wants to do what everybody else is doing”. We can all turn this obesity epidemic around by making a consistent health & ﬁtness routine a part of our lifestyle. If your positive choice of good health & ﬁtness affects thousands, we can turn this epidemic around in no time and all live happier, healthier lives. Just think, you are not only changing your life, you are probably saving someone elseʼs.
What separates Howland Place Fitness Center from other Gyms?
“Our #1 goal is to help you feel good physically and mentally inside the gym so you can feel great outside the gym!”
“Changing our community one body at a time”
“Stay Fit For Life”
These are not just words! This is our Mission! To change your life!
Here is a short list of reasons why we will Succeed at Helping You Change Your Life:
• A higher standard of educated, certiﬁed professionals to help you reach your goals, prevent health problems and enjoy a better quality of life!
• Our Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors are Certiﬁed by accredited organizations and/or has an exercise related degree. Having these experts on hand to answer all your questions is a beneﬁt you probably wonʼt ﬁnd in many other facilities.
• Free ﬁtness assessment and orientation with one of our Certified Personal Trainers.
• Fitness tips and healthy recipes at your ﬁnger tips from our website to educate, motivate and coach you on your path to health & ﬁtness success!
• Free seminars throughout the year covering a wide range of health topics.
• Group X and Strength training routines from our website to educate, motivate and coach you along with our expert staff to answer all your questions.
• Superior Group X Program. Statistics show a Group X Program will help you stick to a consistent health & ﬁtness routine 10 times longer. Ongoing education and cutting edge improvement of our programs is the norm. We are passionate about helping you succeed on a daily basis, which leads to superior customer service. You become a part of our family.
• Clean and comfortable atmosphere ﬁlled with laughter and motivation.
Sign up today by Contacting us or call 508-994-2100