Fitness Nutrition Programs
Howland Place Fitness Center
Let us guide you down the right path and help you make the most of a balanced and nutritious diet.
Most “Diet Plans” are neither balanced nor nutritious and that is why they fail. A healthy diet is about eating smarter, not less. You can actually eat your favorite foods and still get fit. The key is to understand what your body needs and when it needs it. Good nutrition and physical fitness will improve mental and physical well being in your everyday life. Regular exercise and a balanced diet should become an integral part of your daily routine. Most people only utilize one key component of fitness- EXERCISE OR NUTRITION, but both are necessary components to achieve maximum results for your happy, healthy lifestyle! More energy, less stress, look better and feel better! Our customized nutrition plans will help you create better eating habits to increase the probability of better health and achievement of your fitness goals.
Your Happy, Healthy Lifestyle Awaits!
Follow these easy steps to begin your Nutrition Program…
- Set up an appointment at the front desk for a fitness assessment
- Receive your 3 day food log diary to write down what you eat for the next three days
- Bring your completed 3 day food log diary for the trainer to analyze at your next appointment
What Your Nutrition Program Consists of…
- Fitness Assessment – We will establish your current fitness level to help customize your program
- Measurements and Body composition analysis
- Diet Analysis - We will assess your current diet (using your 3 day food log) to help customize your program
- Customized 7 day balanced nutrition program tailored to your food likes and dislikes maximizing the probability of you sticking with a healthier diet
- Meal plans that break down the nutritional value of every meal in black and white so you learn how to eat better and break bad habits
- A grocery list that tells you exactly what you need to get for all your meals
We have many Nutrition Plans that are customized to meet your specific goals. Here are a few:
- Heart healthy
- Weight Loss
- Performance Training
- Low Carb
- Healthy Aging
- Energy Booster
- Gluten Free
When our nutrition program is combined with our 12 week training program you will surely be on the path to a happy, healthy lifestyle in no time!
Sign up today by Contacting us or call 508-994-2100